Author, Speaker and Family Advocate.
A trained Family Therapist and Clinical Mental Health Counselor.
- Marriage, Family & Couples Therapy. Barry University (Honors)
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor. Barry University (Honors)
- Theology- Northern Caribbean University
& University of Costa Rica (UNADECA)
- Minister of Religion and Conference Lay Evangelism Regional Director (USA)
- 23 years counseling individuals, couples and families
Lloyd has traveled extensively in and out of the USA speaking, counseling and conducting family seminars and evangelistic series
Author of a book on relationships: "A Close look at Love, Sex and Relationships"
Lloyd is happily married and has two sons.