A Live Weekly
Addressing all your
What exactly is The Exclusive
Master Of Relationship Coaching Program?
The Master Of Relationship Program is
1. Your University
Men: If you don't understand her, you cannot live happily with her. We teach you all you need to know about women.
Ladies: Understand love from a man's world. We teach you all you need to know about men.
2. An online community of like-minded individuals with the shared purpose of enhancing their lives and learning the secrets to becoming masters of relationships. "Iron sharpens iron."
3. A daily spout of life pouring into your spirit through daily email messages and weekly education, inspiration and mentorship.
4. Direct access to Lloyd Allen personally through a weekly live broadcast. Have your questions answered in our exciting Q&A sessions.
We'll make good memories together
Ask Your Questions &
Get Answers to Any Of The Following Concerns.
This is Your Ultimate Coaching Portal
Author, Speaker and Family Advocate.
A trained Family Therapist and Clinical Mental Health Counselor.
MS - Marriage, Family & Couples Therapy. Barry University (Honors)
MS - Clinical Mental Health Counselor. Barry University (Honors)
BA- Theology- Northern Caribbean University
& University of Costa Rica (UNADECA)
Twenty three (23) years counseling individuals, couples and families
Lloyd has traveled extensively in and out of the USA speaking, counseling and conducting family seminars and evangelistic series
Author of a book on relationships: "A Close look at Love, Sex and Relationships"
Lloyd is happily married and has two sons.
Pastor Allen, Pastor Allen, Pastor Allen, Thanks sooo much for the book. I decided at midday today to begin reading it and was so riveted to the inspiration and wisdom that I couldn't stop until I had read all pages. Your mastery in relating scenarios made the book so very relevant, and I'm certain that it will be a blessing and a success. I plan to gift some copies for the holidays and I must get one for myself because I like to read and underline. I made two pages of notes and anecdotes in my notebook today to ensure that the atrophied brain cells absorb the nutrition and start to work again!
Thanks again and I pray for continued abundance of blessings on you and family🏾
Hi Pastor, thank you sooo much for taking the time to counsel B & myself.. I have always admired the way you treasure Sis Allen. with so much love & respect..God has truly blessed you
with a wonderful family. You are my role model & I thank God for you.
We appreciate & love you guys so much and always will. Have a
Things are going good! Your counseling & prayers have brought us even
closer! We no longer " by the Grace of God' utter any negative words to each other
After several years of marriage, my husband and I realized that our marriage was in trouble, so we asked God to provide a Godly councilor for us, and that he did. He provided Pr. Lloyd Allen, a man of wisdom and integrity. He gave us sound and biblical council. We can't express how happy and blessed we are. Pr. Allen, thank your for restoring our marriage! "CAFG"
Who should join?
* You are married, but tired of suffering in silence.
* You will no longer accept a mediocre relationship.
* You want to know how to deal with an obstinate spouse
* Whether it's a one-time transactional sexual experience, or a long lasting emotional affair, you want answers.
It does not matter if you are the offfended party or the perpetrator, this platform is for you
* You are a youth or a single contemplating marriage. You want the premarital education that will give you a winning edge in a game that is difficult. You are at the right place
* Imagine yourself, in the future, having a great marriage. All because you decided to take action today, to secure proper knowledge.
* It was Martin Luther King who once said that, when you possess knowledge you can no longer be a slave. You cannot be pushed around, browbeaten or intimidated because you know what your options are.
* Get knowledge today and avoid the regrettable pitfalls of ignorance
SINGLE AND PLANNING TO GET MARRIED?
Married, but did not get the necessary preparation?
(All your questions answered)